How you can support your student while he/she is at Carolina:
- Keep updated on what is going on by viewing our facebook group.
- Encourage your student to get involved in small groups, attend retreats, and go on mission trips. These activities help them form lasting relationships with other students involved with Wesley.
- Talk to your church about supporting your student while away from home by giving to Wesley Campus Ministry. Contributions help us offer your student the best campus ministry experience at UNC.
- Donate to Wesley in honor of your student! Donate here.
Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our Campus Minister, Ryan Spurrier.
- Join other alumni to cook dinner for current students
- Join the Alumni group on Facebook!
- Donate to Wesley AND receive credit for your donation through UNC Giving. Visit our donate page to find out how.
- Share about my experience at Wesley with my church by becoming an alumni liaison. Email Laura Gallo to find out more.
- Fill out the "Class Notes" form below to keep us updated on what you've been up to since graduating from UNC!
What Are You Up to? Tell us where you are now and let us know what you are doing. Complete the form below. Your answers will be shared each month in a “class notes” section of Wesley’s E-News and on the alumni website page.