You May Be Wondering...
How can I get involved?
There are at least 7 ways to get involved at Wesley:
- Worship with us on Sundays at 7 pm in Chapman Hall room 201.
- Join one of our Intramural sports teams.
- Come on a retreat with us.
- Join a Freshley or small group.
- Like us on Facebook, join our Facebook group, and follow us on Twitter, and Instagram.
- Sign up for our mailing list.
How can I get in contact with someone from Wesley?
What is "Big Wesley Love"?
We're glad you asked! It has a special meaning for everyone. Here are some of the ways we define it.
I hear people say, "I'll take that." What does that mean?
When someone offers a prayer request, anyone can say "I'll take that" as a way of letting them know that they will be praying for that person or situation.
I'm not Methodist. Can I still be a part of Wesley?
EVERYONE is welcome at Wesley, no matter what they believe.
You can read about the United Methodist Church's beliefs here.
What is Wesley House?
You can read about Wesley House, an intentional living community, here!
What if my question's not on here?
We'd love to answer your question(s)! Please feel free to contact us anytime.